Step by Step
We specialize in taking care of children at home. However we know having a medically fragile child can be overwhelming at the beginning. That is why we are here to support you and your child. First you need to determine the level of assistance you need and if home care is an option for your child. We have a few steps to help you begin the process.
In their own words...
We owe our success to our amazing families and medical professionals. Some of them have been with us from the beginning and others for many years. Their valued input and support are the reason we continue to thrive over the years. Their stories are the heart of PPHC and we are honored to serve them. We appreciate each and every one!
At Professional Pediatric Home Care we are committed to providing outstanding care for children in combination and coordination with other primary care and specialty care providers.
- Are approved and regulated by the State of Colorado.
- Are Medicare/Medicaid licensed (since 1991).
- Have agreements with many insurance companies including United Health Care, Cigna, and Anthem.
- Have our own billing staff and can resolve insurance issues in house.
- Service Denver and surrounding 50 mile radius.
We are always looking for licensed nurses and therapists to join our team. We are currently looking for the following professionals to make a difference with a career in pediatric home health care.